FALLBROOK – The Fallbrook Library will host many free events in September, including concerts, lectures and book discussions.
- Thursday, Sept. 14 at 6:30 p.m. – Dana Law: Pacific Crest Trail. Speaker Dana Law will discuss his thrilling 2,650 mile hike on the famous Pacific Crest Trail. Sponsored by the Friends of the Fallbrook Library.
- Thursday, Sept. 21 at 1 p.m. – Bob Freaney and Gorden Cheng will perform with Cheng playing Beethoven’s virtuosic piano Sonata No. 3 and Schumann’s historical Kreisleriana. Cheng was a semi-finalist in the Van Cliburn Amateur Competition in Dallas, Texas in 2016.
- Thursday, Sept. 21 at 7 p.m. – Fallbrook resident, singer and songwriter Natasha Ragland, will perform on the piano. Sponsored by the Friends of the Fallbrook Library.
- Sunday, Sept. 24 at 3 p.m. – Classical Sundays: The Quartet Nouveau group salutes the forgotten women in classical music with works by Ethel Smyth, Ruth Seegar and Elena Rueher.
- Thursday, Sept. 28 at 6 p.m. – One Book One San Diego Book Discussion – Join everyone for a discussion on “Sandcastle Girls” by Chris Bohjalian. See staff at the Front Desk to reserve a copy of the book.
The Fallbrook Library is located at 124 S. Mission Rd. For more information about these and additional scheduled activities, visit www.sdcl.org or call (760) 731-4653.