FALLBROOK – The winners in the Fallbrook Art Association’s Spring Show were announced at the opening reception held on April 4 at the Fallbrook Art Center. The winners were selected by the show’s judge Igor Koutsenko from among 165 entries.
The winners for each category are:
• Oil/ Acrylic – First, Tamara Couball; Second, Kathy Stradley; Third Nicolas L. Kuenzi; Honorable Mention: Elizabeth Taft (2 awards), Kay Englehart and Pattie Fontaine
• Water Media – First, Robert Willis; Second, Pattie Bowler; Third, Ann Bryant; Honorable Mention: Carol Zaleski, Susan Frommer, Rikki Reinholz, Judy Richardson, Ruth Parker, Susan Keith, Marialice Bopf
• Mixed Media Including Fiber Art – First, Richard Wynne; Second, Marilyn Smith; Third, Anne Youngblood; Honorable Mention: Karen Langer Baker, Pattie Bowler, Noreen Ring
• Pastel, Pencil, Charcoal, Ink – First, Susan Keith; Second, Bill Riedell; Third, Anne Youngblood; Honorable Mention: Karen Langer Baker, Niki Hilsabeck, Julie Compton
• Printmaking Computer Art – First, Karen Langer Baker; Second, Kathy Klein; Third, Joanne Van Doorn; Honorable Mention: Kathy Klein
• Photography Including Enhanced – First, Arlen Roper; Second, Kathy Klein; Third, Morris Asaato; Honorable Mention: Holger Seidl, Louis Nidorf (2 awards), Ershun Lee
• 3D/ Sculpture – First, Eric Olander; Second, Jim Helms; Third, David Miller
• The Best of Show Award went to Janice Cipriani Willis and the Thordarson Special Award went to Doris Wilke.
The show runs through Sunday, April 27 at the Fallbrook Art Center, 103 So. Main Ave. and is open daily from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.