Car crashes on S. Mission near S. Stagecoach

FALLBROOK – A red Corvette crashed near Stagecoach and South Mission Thursday night at about 8:30 pm. North County Fire needed to extricate someone from the vehicle after pulling the vehicle from the embankment.

More info to follow.

12 Responses to "Car crashes on S. Mission near S. Stagecoach"

1. Erin   January 11, 2013 at 1:51 am

Oh no. I got a sick feeling in my stomach while I watched the fire trucks pass. I pray that nobody was hurt. There has been far too many tragic deaths here these past few weeks.

2. Lis   January 11, 2013 at 9:07 am

I’m the one who called it , My prayers are with them

3. Tim   January 11, 2013 at 1:08 pm

I passed by when they were cutting the car apart. They were driving very fast and slid in to a tree, right at the drivers door. Then I saw life flight.
    Racing on city streets…. Never a good idea. Hope they made it.

4. explorer   January 11, 2013 at 2:35 pm

we got some of the best fire men around anywere with out ncf there would be alot of horrible accidents going worse but since we have them we are going to be gggreat

5. newby   January 11, 2013 at 2:46 pm

better a tree than an innocent driver in another car!

6. Pooh Sticks   January 11, 2013 at 5:55 pm

Some people can’t handle, and shouldn’t be driving, a Corvette.

7. Happy he's alive   January 11, 2013 at 8:24 pm

This is my brother. We got the call this morning. He is a wonderful brother, husband, father, son and uncle. He is hurt and will be off his feet for a long time but appears he will recover and we are all grateful. It could have been much, much worse and we thank everyone that helped him during this horrible accident. God Bless.

8. jennifer   January 12, 2013 at 10:43 am

#7–Glad to hear he is ok. Thanks for the update–

9. @Happy he's alive   January 12, 2013 at 10:49 pm

I am so glad your brother is alive and going to make it. Accidents are terrible. Prayers and comfort to you and your family. I got a sick feeling in my stomach when I saw all the firetrucks racing by. Glad he’s going to be okay.

10. BHead   January 15, 2013 at 6:33 am

Hay what are u going to do with the engine and trans.

11. the truth   January 19, 2013 at 1:46 pm

he was racing!! I saw him lose control.

12. Terry   February 12, 2013 at 2:50 pm

This is me, I was trapped in this car. I hit some slippery stuff and the car spun out. I was not racing and not speeding regardless of any claim to the contrary. I to am so very, very thankful for our heroic rescue teams who freed me from this wreck and have helped so many others, each and every day. Equally so for the police, the life flight team and the great Docs and staff at Palomar Medical Center. I am equally thankful that it was just me who got injured. I will recover fully.