Completion of Ivy High modernization project celebrated

Completion of Ivy High modernization project celebrated

6 Responses to "Completion of Ivy High modernization project celebrated"

1. wizard of fallbrook   August 24, 2014 at 7:30 am

kids can’t get along a the regular high school…so we have to spend money on another one….. i guess if they can’t finish school there we can spend another million on another school…..

build more prisons…….

2. Ivy HS Alumni   August 24, 2014 at 8:43 am

Ivy High School is a great campus. I remember Ivy HS as a place that was home to the most out spoken and hands on kids that were not afraid to express themselves. Truly we were fortunate to have an all-star staff to take care of us beginning with Principal Charla Rayl, Joan Williams, Linda Meza, Tina Rainey, Rick Vasquez, and Dana Smith. Glad to see these renovations I just hope they have not painted over the murals that defined the school.

3. 2012 Graduate   August 25, 2014 at 10:48 am

To comment #1
    So you are stating that everyone that goes to Ivy High-school can’t get along in a regular School??!?

4. wizard of fallbrook   August 26, 2014 at 3:48 am

not everyone..but we do have a perfectly good high school…why should we have a continuation school? more money spent to accommodate kids who can’t get w the program….

5. FHS or Ivy?   August 26, 2014 at 2:32 pm

Which school has better college placement record? Fallbrook High or Ivy School?

6. IVY GRADUATE   August 27, 2014 at 9:11 am

Students cant get along??? That is not always the case. Has it crossed your mind that some students prefer a smaller school where teachers can give them extra help and individual attention, perhaps they were severely bullied in a regular high school. Some begin working at a younger age and the shorter schedule with no homework is a better option. Or in my case, If I attended Ivy High School, I would have the opportunity to graduate sooner. Thus, allowing me to get a head start at my college education. Ivy is a Great School, I learned more at Ivy High in One year than I did at another high school in three years.