Fallbrook Sheriff’s deputies arrested two individuals on two separate occasions for meth sales, stated Sgt. Joe Montion.

According to Montion, deputies arrested Jackson Maddock, a 19-year-old Fallbrook resident on May 11 after responding to a radio call of a suspicious vehicle occupied by two males near the 2600 block of Buenos Tiempos Road.

“The deputy conducted a search after obtaining a warrant, and found numerous evidences of drug sales,” explained Montion. “Maddock and an 18-year-old Fallbrook male were arrested, but the 18-year-old was released at the scene.”

Maddock was booked for possession of methamphetamine for sale, possession of marijuana, and being under the influence of controlled substances.

On May 14, a deputy conducted a traffic stop near the intersection of South Main and Fallbrook Street when he saw a vehicle that did not have its two license plates.

“The deputy conducted a records check and found that the passenger of the vehicle, Christian Eaton, was a parolee at large,” said Montion, who said Eaton, a 42-year-old Oceanside resident, also had a plastic bag of methamphetamine on his person.

“Eaton was booked into parole hold, and was charged with a possession of a controlled substance and hypodermic needle and having an active parole warrant,” he said.

12 Responses to "Fallbrook deputies make two arrests: alleged meth dealer; parolee at large with meth"

1. Vet and Citizen   May 17, 2012 at 1:50 pm

I am praying for you Jackson and your family. Hope that you can beat this thing and move on with your life.

2. hnb   May 17, 2012 at 2:51 pm

Bravo to the Fallbrook Sheriff’s deputies!! Great job and keep it up!

3. grunt   May 18, 2012 at 9:21 am

come on VET, he sounds like he is selling, why on earth you want him to beat the rap? What if he was selling to your kids? What if while under the influence he hit and killed your wife?

4. Vet and Citizen   May 18, 2012 at 12:15 pm

Never said I wanted him to beat the "rap" grunt. All I said was that I am praying for him and his family and that I hope he can beat his addiction so to move on to a more positive life.

Besides, if it were your kid, loved one, would you not "want" them to get straightened out and have a better life??

Jackson is "NOT" a family member, etc.. but know of him from his early childhood days. Remember grunt, compassion for others that you would want to be shown to you or your loved ones.

5. Vet and Citizen   May 18, 2012 at 12:19 pm

May I add grunt, I forgot that compassion only comes from those that aren’t moralistically perfect individuals such as yourself.

What do you have in your closet that you wouldn’t want anyone to find out about???

If they did, would you want others to be as judgemental about your skeletons as you are to this man??

Remember, he is an Legal America Citizen, and as so, we should take care of our own first.

6. Resident   May 18, 2012 at 1:46 pm

Grunt, I think he meant he could beat his addiction, not beat his rap. Big difference.

7. Ray (the real one)   May 18, 2012 at 3:11 pm

“Meth”, Why would anyone take a drug that keeps you awake for days, raises your heart rate to dangerous levels and makes you turn into a “funky chicken”. I thought drugs were an escape, to relax like grass, Nothing like having thousands of hyperactive, trembling druggies roaming our streets.

8. Flbk resident   May 18, 2012 at 6:32 pm

Vet and Citizen…..it was very clear to me that you meant "beat the drugs" not the rap. And I do feel sympathy for him. He is a young kid and that makes me sad. Both these boys are young.

Just wonder if they were driving a goldish/rust small SUV? I chased two young men off my street about two weeks. They tried to hide their car on the street and I confronted them. At that point they claimed they were just there to smoke a little dope. They drove off before I could call the police….but I got the license plate just in case they show up again. It was so obvious they were up to no good. It appeared they were casing the houses.

9. Patty Andersen   May 18, 2012 at 11:07 pm

Ray (the real one) Dont wasted your time with a comment, I won’t waste my time checking if you responded. I have better things to do. It’s sad i wasted all these energy already. Go ahead and make yourself seem like the better. I know who I am as a person.

10. Long time Res.   May 19, 2012 at 8:33 am

Well said Vet and Citizen

11. Also in Prayer   May 21, 2012 at 11:47 am

Thank you, "Vet and Citizen", your prayers (and any others’) are greatly appreciated!

12. Funky chicken tweaker   May 22, 2012 at 4:13 pm

Ray makes his least offensive comment to date and still manages to make somebody angry.