See Image Gallery.

10 Responses to "Family, friends pursue justice for Larry Robinson with memorial march, prayer on one-year anniversary of his death"

1. Lee   April 2, 2014 at 3:48 pm

My goodness, one year later and the culprits have still not been found?! Our tax dollars are certainly hard at work, . . . hard at work of getting nothing accomplished. And this in America?

Unreal.

2. grumpy   April 2, 2014 at 7:44 pm

Lee, i’m sure the authorities are doing all the can to find the person(s) responsible for Larry’s death..sometimes it just takes time..

3. Yo, Lee   April 2, 2014 at 9:55 pm

Lee – there have been unsolved crimes every since man walked on this earth. Some crimes are solved after time goes by – some are never solved. You think that, just because we live in America that every crime will be immediately solved because we pay taxes? Honestly, Lee, you must get a grip. And get a life while you are at it.

4. I'm with Lee!   April 3, 2014 at 10:10 am

As someone who lives in Temecula and visits Pete’s Music a lot, I’m with Lee! I knew Larry as many musicians did and this murder is one of the worst crimes in Temecula. I, as I’m sure Lee, is well aware that many crimes go unsolved, but the city has dropped the ball on this one. From waiting too long to offer a reward (Larry’s friends had to fight with the city) to not finding the "people of interest", the city has done little to solve this crime. It’s been more about politics than finding the people that brutally murdered a kind and gentle man! Lee doesn’t need to "get a grip", the people of Temecula need to get MAD! I’m MAD! I mean really MAD that there is no peace for Larry’s family!!!

5. Lee   April 4, 2014 at 7:05 am

@ #4 I’m with Lee

Thank you for those kind words! Needless to say, I’m with you, too.

6. Lee   April 4, 2014 at 10:05 am

OPEN LETTER TO THE MURDERER(S) OF LARRY ROBINSON

You have committed a wrong, the greatest wrong. That cannot be undone. But what you CAN now do is the right and honorable thing by turning yourselves in. This you not only can do but MUST do. I implore you!

You have a conscience. You have now lived with this guilty conscience for over a year knowing that you have taken a life — an innocent life. I implore you to do the right thing and turn yourself in so that you can live in peace.

I know that your conscience is eating at you. Of course, it is. You know as well as I that sooner or later, your conscience WILL catch up with you. You know this. So why not do the right thing and turn yourself in? Again, the wrong that you have committed cannot be undone. True. But at least you can still do the right thing and let the truth come out.

Larry Robinson deserves this. The family and loved ones of Larry Robinson deserve this. You know this. Again, I implore you to do the right thing and turn yourself in.

You can do this! It’s easier than you think. Drive to the nearest police station and turn yourselves in and confess. You will have a HUGE, HUGE burden lifted from your chest and heart, one that you have been carrying with you now for over a year. Give yourselves some peace, and, more importantly, give the family and loved ones of Larry Robinson the peace THEY deserve.

Sooner or later, you, too, will have to look yourselves in the mirror. Do the right thing, please.

Thank you.

7. Paul   April 4, 2014 at 11:02 am

Nice try Lee, but the person or persons who committed this atrocity are subhumans and I very much doubt if they read the VN. They have no conscience, some people just simply do not. I hope and pray that law enforcement will catch these creeps and put them away for life.

8. grunt   April 4, 2014 at 11:58 am

LEE – you are th eone who does NOT any government -you are getting what you want – unsolved crime. (Cops- DA’s – government programs). Wish you would make up your mind – "No governemnt" in one post, then cops and CHP on ever street enforcing 15MPH laws. Can not have it both ways- crimes solved (most of the time) = government; people shot dead for no reason and no punishment + no government

9. Pink   April 4, 2014 at 12:54 pm

@Grunt: You are driving me crazy typing on your I-Phone!! (-:
    I do agree with you about Lee, he has absolutely no concept of how government works or what it even is. I already know he is ignorant of history and economic issues, and frankly I doubt if even he knows what he actually stands for.

@Paul: I agree with you 100%. Larry was a wonderful man, a gentle soul. I pray that the thugs who murdered him will be caught and punished.

10. Grunt   April 4, 2014 at 5:21 pm

Sorry Pink; you are correct, of course. I look at my last post and am amazed you understood enough of it to get frustrated LOL. I will, in the future (try) to wait until I am at a computer with a keyboard (and spell check!)