Fugitive Task Force searching for Raimundo Jonathan Perez

According to the Fugitive Task Force (FTF), there are four felony warrants out for the arrest of Raimundo Jonathan Perez with charges ranging from assault with a deadly weapon, to vehicle theft and illegal possession of drugs.

Perez is a known gang member and frequents the North County including Vista. Perez has a skull tattoo on his chest and “San Diego” on his back.

If you see Perez, do not approach him. He should be considered armed and dangerous. Anyone with information that leads to an arrest is eligible for up to a $1,000 reward. Just call the Crime Stoppers anonymous tip line at (888) 580-8477.

11 Responses to "Fugitive Task Force searching for Raimundo Jonathan Perez"

1. no   August 30, 2013 at 3:05 pm

This is what responsible Hispanics/Mexican’s have tried to avoid being stereoptyped as, but it’s creeps like this that ruins people’s image of the larger larger portion of the group. The majority of us are not like this idiot.

2. Ray (the real one)   August 30, 2013 at 8:05 pm

Wanna bet.

Let’s face it. We live in a microchip world they live in the 8 track player worlld.

We need to check people in both directions at the border. Might stop the kidnappings for child brides. Remember, I went to Mc Gonigle canyon, witnessed the remnents of the child prostitution first hand. Same nonsense happens in Fallbrook’s canyons. Another dirty little secret nobody wants to talk about or address.

So what is new anout this story? Nothing new, another criminal self deports to avoid arrest. 11million more to go.

3. Ray (the real one)   August 30, 2013 at 8:21 pm

It’s about time Latin America especially Mexico lives up to it’s obligations to the rest of the global community and care for it’s citizens instead of pawning off their problems on the rest of us especially it’s criminal element. 1/10 th of Mexico’population now resides in the U.S. most either uneducated or criminals. Would it supriae anyone that the majority of inmates in prisons are minorities and people from Latin America, look it up. Remember your paying for it, time to say no mas.

4. Ray (the real one)   August 30, 2013 at 8:30 pm

Don’t cheapen what it means to be an American Citizen, say no to "shamnesty" for law breakers….

DR: I use a VPN server so I appear coming from just about anywhere. It’s me. Tonight it’s Tampico Mexico, what a hoot.

5. grunt   August 30, 2013 at 9:04 pm

@no, most (reasonable) people do not equate an Spanish sounding name or Mexican parentage with gang members; we all know that all groups have their bad apples

6. Dana   September 2, 2013 at 2:18 am

@Ray (the real one) get off this site, your simply a Village News “Troll”. As to deportations, please check your sources or wherever you get your information. I am currently working on my PHD in Sociology, so please hearing you sickens me to the fullest. I feel you express yourself through egocentric views that contradict what you say at times. No wonder we have stupid people in this town. Take my advice it best suits you.

7. Ray (the real one)   September 2, 2013 at 9:03 am

Is your pending degree suppose to impress me? My father in law was a professor at the University of Chicago and the man can’t change a light bulb, your point? Yhat you can read books and pass tests, what about the phd of life experiences? Got any of those? Your views are typical of our halls of higher educaation, Michael Mooreish. Palomar Community College has numerous classes in life sciences, I suggest you enroll.

8. Ray (the real one)   September 2, 2013 at 9:46 am

The problems with our halls of higher education is there is only one side, the other is not allowed. You could place an apple on a table and your professor will do everything possible to make you believe it’s a peach.

Most halls of higher education are agenda driven, just so happens to be a liberal agenda and of conservative views are offered, you get responses like Dana’s.

Notice tbat Dana did not debate the message, just the messinger. Liberals today can’t win an argument without reverting to bolstering and insults even though the facts are right in front of them.

I have been writing or as Dana says "trolling" here for over a decade and about 95% of the time I have been accurate in my statements, kind of makes me a phd of reality.

Dana is a product of what higher education should not be and a place of open thought and opinions are expressed.

9. Queen   September 2, 2013 at 11:43 am

What’s going on, first Lee now Ray (the real one)…..today I have agreed with both!!!! Things may be a changing!

10. Yoshi Shirindipity   September 3, 2013 at 9:19 am

I like to say that, I think this guy is not a reflection of Spanish people as a whole.

People used to look at me and blame me whenever a Chop Stick was missing but, It didn’t bother me.

11. Pink   September 3, 2013 at 11:47 am

OOOOOOOH a PhD in Sociology. Wow. That and a $5 dollar bill will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.