Jumping into summer at the Fallbrook High School pool

See Image Gallery.

7 Responses to "Jumping into summer at the Fallbrook High School pool"

1. fallbrook mom   June 27, 2013 at 12:40 pm

Does anyone by chance know what the times are for swimming at the high school for the public?

2. Fallbrook swimmer   June 27, 2013 at 4:14 pm

It’s open swimming from 1-4pm Monday through Sunday.

3. Bella   June 27, 2013 at 4:18 pm

Yes, it would be nice if this article gave us some information about the h.s pool. What time is lap swim? What time is free swim? Cost? Thanks.

4. Fallbrook mom   June 28, 2013 at 7:21 am

Thank you Fallbrook swimmer for the times. @ Bella, Ithink the cost is about $3 or $4 if I remember right.

5. Fallbrook Swimming Information   June 28, 2013 at 10:05 am

For Fallbrook High School pool swimming information you can go to:

then click and open the 2013 SUMMER LESSONS.doc document at the top.

Or you can go to the Fallbrook High School website at:

and click on any day of the CALENDAR in the right hand column to find out what’s going on there.

Finding this information isn’t rocket science. If you’re intelligent enough to post a comment inquiring about the information, you should have heard of and be aware of search engines such as google. You’re able to find the answers in much less time than it takes to post the inquiry then come back looking for a response. Comments such as the above continually make me wonder whether some people can truly be totally clueless.

6. fallbrook mom   June 28, 2013 at 1:24 pm

@ Fallbrook Swimming Information, I’m sorry that I asked the pool times, not that I need to explain myself, but I am an educated adult with a college education. I actually searched the high school site for this info a few weeks ago and it wasn’t posted and as I scrolled down thought I would just ask on here. I’m going to choose to be an adult and say thank you for your information you provided. I really hope you can let go of whatever it is that your holding onto so you can start finding a little happiness your life instead of beating up people on FBV postings.

7. Seriously??   June 28, 2013 at 7:40 pm

@Comment #5. You are a donkey!!

@Fallbrook Mom. Sorry some people are such jerks. Have a fun summer with your children. Some of us still want to be nice to others and friendly. Unfortunately some people have obviously been brought up badly.