Over 1400 residents without power in Fallbrook, Bonsall, Pala, Rainbow

As of 9 pm tonight, all power has been restored according to SDGE.

FALLBROOK – Over 1400 residents are without power as of 7:25 pm in the areas of N Couser Canyon, Lilac, Pala, Pala Mesa Resort, Pala Mesa Village, Bonsall, Rainbow, Rice Canyon, and Pala Mesa Village. According to SDGE, the reason for the outage is being assessed and they expect power to be restored by 9:55 pm tonight.

9 Responses to "Over 1400 residents without power in Fallbrook, Bonsall, Pala, Rainbow"

1. Told you so   April 8, 2013 at 7:44 pm

Here we go again…. all these power outages aren’t just a coincidence. I’m willing to bet that it is because San Onofre is shut down…. hot summertime should be fun!!

2. What the heck   April 8, 2013 at 10:12 pm

My power is still out ? So sdge is very wrong .

3. Mine is not back on   April 8, 2013 at 10:15 pm

I live off the 15 & 76 my power isn’t back on either

4. KulMom   April 8, 2013 at 10:58 pm

We were driving on I-15 when we saw everything in Rainbow go dark!! I hope they get the power on soon!

5. River Glen   April 9, 2013 at 8:28 am

Our whole neighborhood was out. I went to bed at 9:30 and the power was still out.

6. supernatural   April 9, 2013 at 9:34 am

These "outages" happen when the people truly in power want something (like they want Onofre turned back on even if it is dangerous). Recall the Gray Davis recall? It happened after five of California’s power companies were bought by five companies in, of course, Texas. Then we had high prices and rolling blackouts, followed by Daryl Issa spearheading Davis’ removal, followed by…..

7. Pink   April 9, 2013 at 4:33 pm

Supernatural, you sound like a conspiracy theorist. How’s that aluminum foil hat working out? I mean really, doo doo, doo doo…..

8. Lee   April 9, 2013 at 8:15 pm

Holy crud! We have a little bit of wind . . . and folks loose power? Are you kidding me?

And this in 21st century in the nation that sent the first man to the moon! Unbelievable!

PS. And yet our rates keep on going up.

9. AgreewithLee   April 15, 2013 at 10:09 am

I totally agree with Lee. I couldn’t have said it better myself. Glad to see, I’m not the only one recognizing SDG&E for the scammers they are…