Thanksgiving message from Village News–What are you thankful for?

As the Village News was being delivered early to thousands of our faithful subscribers and the new magazine was being admired, and the website was abuzz from traffic snarls and opinion pieces, I was reflecting on how thankful I am. Not only for my own family, but also for my amazing staff and the community we serve. I am so thankful for the support we receive from our readers and especially our subscribers and advertisers. It’s a circle of support that really works in our community to everyone’s benefit and as a company we are humbled to provide that service week in and week out. Especially while daily metro papers struggle to stay in business competing with nightly news and the internet, we appreciate all of you so much more. Thank you for your support throughout the year.

What are you thankful for today?

6 Responses to "Thanksgiving message from Village News–What are you thankful for?"

1. KulMom   November 22, 2012 at 10:12 am

Of course I am thankful for my family & friends. But I am thankful to live in such a great community as Fallbrook! Fallbrook is a unique small town in So Calif. with genuinely friendly people. :-)
    My kids are thankful for their friends, family and their nice teachers (Mr Wood & Ms Avila) who didn’t assign homework over the Thanksgiving break! LOL!
    All kidding aside I really am thankful and blessed to call Fallbrook home!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you all

2. 3 year home owner in Fallbrook.   November 22, 2012 at 6:49 pm

I am thankful for everyone I’ve crossed paths with in my life. I have learned something from each and everyone of them.
    I look forward each new day, with hope of what it may bring.
    Thankful for all who protect our great land, thankful to call Fallbrook is my home.

3. IBAM   November 22, 2012 at 8:24 pm

My parents, my kids, my grandson and my extended family!!! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!

4. Re-???   November 23, 2012 at 7:31 pm

I am thankful for every breath that I breathe, my family, my friends, for what God provides me with every day. Everything that I have gotten myself into in my life, I am thankful that God still feels that I am worth his time and efforts. Thank you for giving us a chance to post this Village News.

5. Refreshing Perspective   November 24, 2012 at 3:34 pm

Family, Fallbrook, and Food.

Not always necessary in that order. :>)

6. What else? Obvious   November 27, 2012 at 6:12 pm

The Village News, of course!