Veronica Boen of Bonsall killed in rollover crash in Temecula

TEMECULA – A San Diego County woman was killed in a crash in Temecula near the Lake Skinner Recreation Area, the county coroner’s office said today. Veronica Boen, 36, of Bonsall, was driving on Borel Road, about a half-mile east of Buck Road, at about 9 p.m. Friday when she lost control of her car and it left the road and rolled multiple times, according to the coroner.

She was taken to Rancho Springs Medical Center in Murrieta, where she was pronounced dead of her injuries at 10:08 p.m., the coroner said.

10 Responses to "Veronica Boen of Bonsall killed in rollover crash in Temecula"

1. jeepgrl75   March 18, 2012 at 11:16 am

will miss you Veronica! Marketing will be lost with out you.. and as I’m sure all of Garmon Corp

2. Boen Family in Indonesia   March 19, 2012 at 5:15 am

our deepest sympathy for her , especially her mother …you are not alone …God be with you .

from all Boen family in Indonesia .

3. Nancy Velovic Murphy   March 20, 2012 at 3:22 pm

My name is Nancy Velovic Murphy and V was my friend. I have pictures of her on my facebook. I made them public but if you can’t see them because my profile is private, please friend request me.

4. Armstrong   March 20, 2012 at 6:15 pm

I’ll miss you Veronica. I’m sorry I didn’t make the time to visit or call. You’re my only sister and I wish we had spent more time together.

5. francisca hartono   March 21, 2012 at 7:31 pm

im sorry army :( may you be strengthen during this time….miss u cuzin n petra…hope 2 c u guys soon!

6. marc   March 23, 2012 at 7:18 am

goodbye i love you rest in peace

7. Jian Ryals   March 25, 2012 at 12:09 am

Sweet Rest, VBQ!

8. Melissa   March 27, 2012 at 7:39 am

Veronica was loved and will be missed. My deepest sympathy to her family and mother, you are in my prayers.

9. Vance Davis   March 31, 2012 at 3:05 am

She was a special woman. Very dear to my heart. It will be hard to live with out her. She was my BABY. Love you!

10. Fred in NYC   January 14, 2013 at 7:30 pm

She made an incredible impact on my soul for a about a year almost a decade ago. An impact that lasts until today. Never met anyone like her nor do I expect to again. Although, it is close to a year after her passing I only found out today. I’m saddened beyond words. Reading some of the comments here makes it clear that I was not the only one that was lucky to have known her. She was loved. And to Luz, my deepest sympathies. I’ve been re-reading our email correspondence tonight and it breaks my heart. Sleep well Vee.