Wanted fugitive known to visit San Diego and Riverside County

SAN DIEGO COUNTY – Every month, the Sheriff’s Department works with the Fugitive Task Force (FTF) and Crime Stoppers to find and arrest people wanted for committing crimes.

Be on the lookout for Matthew Dwayne Greene. He is wanted for unlawful sexual assault on a minor. Greene is also in violation of his probation and a no bail warrant has been issued from Butte County, California.

Greene is known to hang out in City of San Diego, as well as Riverside County. In the past, Greene has also spelled his last name without the E at the end (Green).

Greene should be considered ARMED AND DANGEROUS. If you see Greene, DO NOT APPROACH HIM. Call the Sheriff’s Department at (858) 565-5200.

Anyone with information on Greene’s whereabouts can also call the Crime Stoppers anonymous tip line at (888) 580-8477. You could be eligible for up to a $1,000 reward for information leading to an arrest.

15 Responses to "Wanted fugitive known to visit San Diego and Riverside County"

1. Ray (the real one)   January 2, 2014 at 2:58 pm

GEEZ…… Once he made the turn off SR 76 onto Mission, birds would be falling off the telephone wires. By the time he hit Clemmons, an APB would be out to all Fallbrook residents, be on the lookout for a big stupid looking……….

Just like a white man hiding in Watts.

2. Ray STFU   January 2, 2014 at 10:50 pm

Please.. for all of us.

3. DR DR   January 3, 2014 at 10:17 am

Ray sounds like he’s an angry person – we better keep on the look-out for him…!

4. grunt   January 3, 2014 at 11:44 am

Come on – if someone else had said that you would of thought it funny.

5. Reality Checker   January 3, 2014 at 12:01 pm

If I were the VN Staff, I would close this to any further comments….just sayin’.

6. Ray (the real one)   January 3, 2014 at 1:48 pm

GEEZ…….. No sense of humor. Grow up folks.

7. ????   January 3, 2014 at 3:50 pm

Reality Checker you can buy the Village New and do what you want. just sayin’.

****
    VILLAGE NEWS NOTE: However, it isn’t for sale.

8. Ray (the real one)   January 3, 2014 at 7:11 pm

You know……. This Township has blamed everything on Tom Metzger but Metzger has been gone for a decade. Since than there is no African American Community or a Jewish Synagogue in Fallbrook, and people get their nose out of joint when I make a joke.

Who really is the racist, Tom Metzger or the people of Fallbrook?

I just point these things out, I guiess the truth hurts Fallbrook.

Don`t shoot the messinger………..

Is Fallbrook, the friendly village to the tight ***** village, I cast my vote for the latter.

GET REAL!

9. Ray(Tom Metzger)   January 3, 2014 at 9:01 pm

All you people are just afraid of the truth. If you don’t like my comments, go to another website!

10. Fallbrook res.   January 3, 2014 at 10:53 pm

We will keep a look out. Thank you FVN
    (Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain, here in OZ.)

11. Ray (the real one)   January 4, 2014 at 10:24 am

To Ray (Tom Metzger)

DITTO

12. grunt   January 5, 2014 at 1:18 pm

Ray, just so you know, (I think you moved out of Fallbrook) are several Black families in Fallbrook now. There is no African-American commiunity as the Blacks here melt in. In answer to your question "who is the racist" I think neither you nor the town – just too easy to scream "racist"," sexist", when you do not agree.

13. black guy   January 5, 2014 at 3:51 pm

Then those several black families are the black community. Just because we’re all not living in one corner of town doesn’t mean our community doesn’t exist.

14. Ray (the real one)Grunt: Did you remove your shoes when you coun   January 5, 2014 at 4:07 pm

Grunt: Did you remove your shoes when you counted the number of AA`s? Fallbrook even with Metzger was like something I`ve seen down south a few years back. Go into Denny`s on any nighrt and listen to the \"old royalty\" of Fallbrook talk, would make Metzger sound like a boy scout.

That is the reason why Fallbrook lacks diversity with one exceptiion, our friendly prehistoric neighbors from the south, these groups do not feel welcome because of the people of Fallbrook.

I have a few Jewish friends who live in Falolbrook and asked them why there is no temple being built on church row, he responded, no Tom Metzger but the people and climate in Fallbrook. They say the community makes them feel \"un welcome\".

Now I come here and joke a lot, write about what I see, do I actually believe what I write, about half but what I try to bring out the ugly secrets and feelings of Fallbrooklians, maybe that is why I get so many nasty responses, I make people see inside themselves.

Maybe if Fallbrook would get off it`s \"high horse\" more people of different backgrounds might move there.

15. Ray (the real one)   January 5, 2014 at 4:13 pm

Oh…… And by the way, I am engaged to a lady with the last name of Torres. She considers herself, an "AMERICAN" not a "-" person.