PALA – Wine lovers are in for a special treat at 7:30 p.m., Thursday, March 16, when Napa Valley’s Girard Winery hosts a Dinner & Wine Tasting in the underground wine cave at Pala Casino Spa & Resort. Doors will open at 7 p.m.
- Tickets are available by calling (877) 946-7252 and asking to book the wine dinner.
- Guests will enjoy a five-course dinner with wine pairings from Girard’s portfolio of fine wines.
- Dining and tasting will start with Maine Peeky Toe Crab – Maine Lobster Louis with Spicy Papaya and Avocado Relish paired with Sauvignon Blanc, Sonoma County, 2015.
- The second course served will be Dover Sole – Meuniere’ with Caramelized Bananas and Toasted Macadamia Nuts and Chardonnay, Russian River Valley, 2014.
- The third course offered will be Osso Buco of Lamb with Crisp Bacon and English Pea Risotto – Red Wine Reduction and Artistry Bordeaux Blend, Napa Valley, 2013.
- The fourth course will include Grilled Tenderloin of Beef – Seared Foie Gras with Grilled Tohoku Fuji Apples – Honey Peppercorn Sauce and Cabernet Sauvignon Rutherford, 2014.
- The dessert offered will be Chef Albert Cruz’ Chocolate Impressions and Cabernet Franc, Napa Valley, 2014.